Nov 12, 2009

.. but we are young.

Nice week. I dunno where to start. School was very fun cause we didn't have as much lessons as we usually have :') At monday i had no school because of the "pedagogically days" in my school. So Monday was a me-time day :) And tuesday.. mhh.. I came to school and in the first lesson a friend told me that a guy in my class has the swine flu.. i thought he was kidding me but now i know that this guy was really infected o.o So we talked a lot about this flu and we all were scared, cause so many people died. mhh..the big Latin exam :P We wrote 2 lessons.. with an other class :) Wasn't easy but i won't get an F :P I hope so.. :D At the evening i went to practise.. we trained hard cause we will show our form at the christmasparty.. so we tried to be synchron but.. it didn't work the first times :D So you see.. we have to train hard until christmas :P so when i came home everything hurted.. but i had to run to the train :P The train i have to take is the last one.. so i ran and ran and ran.. then i arrived at the station and went into the train. 5 seconds later it drove out of the station :P then i came home and i still had to do my homework & i had to take a shower and i couldn't find a towel and my shampoo disappeared.. so it was total chaotic :P At this night i didn't sleep because my whole body hurted.. but at wednesday i felt like a newborn baby.. and i dunno why :P This was the first night i found my lamp at the first try :P Wednesday was the typical schoolday.. so nothing to tell you :P But in the evening my friends and i went to the cinema to watch "LOL". It's a movie filmed in France :P But i really love this film and i just thought the whole time: "Please movie, don't stop, don't stop!" :P It's really funny and tells about the problems from teenagers with their parents :P And when i came home i wanted to put my earring on.. but my earlobe piercing has been accrued o__o So i took a hot needle and then i stinged the piercing again o; This hurted much :P But it worked! :D And today was a crazy day.. My lessons had been SO BORING :I I hate Thursday.. cause i usually have 9 lessons :P But today & tomorrow is the "Parent Conference Day" :P Nooo, my mum hasn't been on a Parent Conference since i was 12 :P And i'm glad about it! At the lessons a friend and i talked about year abroad.. She's very interested in visiting Australia :P So we talked about the climate, the animals, the people and then we talked about how much this would cost. Our teacher told us it would cost more than 10 thousand euro for one year.. An half year "just" 5 thousand.. and your grades must be good enough :P So the money is my poblem.. I'd visit China.. but i don't speak chinese & i have not enough money :P So i'll stay in Germany :)

U should listen to: Supergrass - Alright ; Jean-Philippe Verdin - Lola ;
Jean-Philippe Verdin - Little Sister
From the movie: LOL :P

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment