Nov 19, 2009

you can always sell any dream to me.

I start with Monday. Maybe you know that my school plans a trip to Southern Tirol. For everyone from class 9 to 13. So my friends and i were very interested and we told our teacher that we wanted to go to Tirol. Because so many ppl wanted to travel to Tirol the teachers chose 50 ppl. Me and my friend were one of them. So we were very happy and we talked about what we would do when we arrived.. I told my mum that my teacher wants me and my friend to go with them and she was very happy, because my last vacation in another country was france... when i was 4. So she said "Yes, we'll pay for you!" At wednesday we met our teachers to talk about what we need, cause we wanted to ski 5 days. When i heard what we need i thought about the money. 300€ for the trip, ca. 100€ for my shoes, jackets & trousers [Winter / Snow jackets..] and 50€ "Pocket Money". Although i knew that my parents couldn't pay for this all i said "Yes, sure i'll come with you." So i came home and showed my parents the things i wrote down. So my dad told me he couldn't pay for all this. He told me that he has to visit Prag because of his work. I can't visit Tirol because of this. So I was very disappointed. My friends are having fun at Tirol and i'm at school. NICE! But i said to myself: "No. Your Dad has almost NO vacation. He works hard for you and your brothers. Let him go to Prag and don't play the disappointed one." So i told one of the teachers that i couldn't travel with them with tears in my eyes. I hate money! But one of my friends hasn't slept the whole night because she thought about the trip. She wants to do a year abroad and her dad wants her to decide what she wants more. The classtrip to tirol or 3 Months in Australia. She decided the 3 months in Australia. So i'm going to stay with her in school.. I'm interested in what she's going to do in Australia. She told me from when to when she's in Australia. From ca. 20. July to the beginning of September. I suddenly squeeked. "WHAT? You're in Australia when i turn 16?" BUH! This sucks. She's my almost best friend and she's in Australia when i turn 16, she's in Australia when i turn 16, she's in Australia when i turn 16. I know her for almost 10 years.. and she always told me "I'll organize your 16th birthday, honey!" So this Thursday is a motherfucker!
Maybe something that will make you [ and me] smile :) In January i have my exam in Kung Fu. For the yellow belt! :D Me and Bambi are soo excited but i have to train a lot cause i don't know all of the forms i should know ;) So what?! I can do this!

Jessie paint your pictures 'bout how it's gonna be.
By now I should know better, your dreams are never free.
But tell me all about our little trailer by the sea;
Jessie you can always sell any dream to me.
Oh, Jessie, you can always sell any dream to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment