Nov 6, 2009

i don't care about what you say..

It's November. Maybe the right month to change something in my life. The last weeks were hard. School isn't as easy as i expected. There are much projects and tests. Sometimes i'm at school until 16:30. I planned so much the last weeks, but nothing really happened. I promised myself that i have to change something, but nothing happened. So now is the time. My Dad told me to work harder, cause i was very.. well i was VERY lazy. So now i try hard to don't disapoint him. Today my coach told me and my best friend that we can show what we've learned. At the Christmasparty from our association! I'm so excited cause this is what we dreamed of. He told us that we're good and we shouldn't hide. I feel like flying on clouds. I practise Kung Fu for 7 months and this will be the first time we show other people what we've learned. Maybe you can't understand what this sport means to me, but it's the greatest experience i've ever made. My coaches are the funniest and nicest people you can imagine. So maybe school's hard, but i always [!] look forward to Kung Fu. I can say that my life is much better than it was before.. maybe it's Bambis fault [my best friend].
Does anybody know if Linkin Park is playing at Rock am Ring 2010?
My parents say i'm too young for being at Rock am Ring, but i wanna be there. It was my dream since i was 10. Love this festival and i live near Nürnburg.. so i wanna be THERE! Bambi & her brother would come with me but her mum don't allow her to go there too. FUCK! :) But it's okay, so i wait one year. Or two.
There's another thing i'm not allowed to do. I want Snakebites, you know? Those piercings at the lips. I really want them cause they look awesome at me. And what are my parents doing? "NO. You're too young and with a piercing you won't get a job!" And i was like WTF? Sure i can get a job with piercings.. Sometimes i wish my parents wouldn't be this.. borgeouis[?] don't know the right word :P i mean a piercing isn't the end of the world... is it?
Slipknot - Snap ; Fall Out Boy - I don't care
That's it for now.
Just wanted to say: Bambi? I LOVE YOU :'D

1 comment:

  1. I think I can imagine how you're feeling about this dream coming true (or maybe already came true). Everybody has their favorite things to do and this sport seems to be your way to express feelings, so I think I get what you mean ;)

    Well, according to Phi, they'll be at Rock am Ring. I think he knows that everybody expects them to keep this habit of performing at RaR every three years. But we'll see :/
    I think you're not allowed to go to RaR without your parents or another guard when you're under 16. That's how I was told.

    About the piercings: I have one myself, and I was even allowed to do my internship in a Kindergarden. It depends on the field you want to work in. So, I would give a shit about and the next time they'll come with this answer, just tell them that many people with much worse piercings and tattoos have awesome jobs.
    For example, all jobs that request creativity. They don't care about your jewelry.
    I could tell you much about it but I think I stop here :)

    Sorry, if my comment was inappropriate!

    Greetings, Raeupchen

    ReplyDelete